Struggling for high-protein breakfast or snack ideas?
These egg muffins are perfect as they can be made in big batches and last around 4-5 days!
Ingredients for 12 Portion(s)
10 large Eggs
8 Bacon rasher ( or chicken sausages, turkey bacons)
50g Cheddar cheese
1cup Spinach, baby
1tbsp chopped Fresh chives
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C (fan oven 180 °C).
2. Whisk up the eggs and milk, then chuck in the grated cheddar. Continue to mix well.
3. Fry bacon rashers on a non-stick pan at a medium heat until crispy. Transfer to a sheet of kitchen roll and pat dry to remove excess oil. Chop into small pieces, then add to the egg mixture, along with fresh chive and roughly chopped spinach.
4. Finish with black pepper and a pinch of salt.
5. Grease a 12 cup muffin tray then divide mixture evenly.
6. Bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes until golden on top. Let cool before carefully removing from the tray.